Thursday 22 October 2015

Why I teach in the school?
I  intervied an English teacher, Melnikov Vladimir Yuri’vich, who has told me about positive and negative sides of his work.

Q: : Vladimir Yuri’vich, can you tell me about yourself and your profession?
A: I have been working as an English teacher for 10 years. It was my favourite subject at school and I learned it hard. I always wanted to be an English teacher and that’s why I graduated from TSPU.
Q: Why does you profession attract you?
A: Firstly, I like to communicate with pupils of different ages. It helps me to broaden my mind and understand their views on life. Secondly, the process of education always develops, something new and interesting always appears, that’s why this work captivates me.
Q: What is the most difficult aspect in your profession?
A: The most difficult for me is to find common ground with children. If there’s no contact with a pupil, the teaching is difficult. The pupil doesn’t conceive the new material, and all the attempts to  transfer knowledge  are ineffective.
Q: Are you glad that you chose this profession many years ago?
A: I don’t regret it and I can’t imagine any other work for me. This profession helped me in many situations in my life and developed positive qualities.
Q: Whom can you recommend to pursue your profession?
A: Now it’s becoming more difficult to work with children, because they are becoming more disobedient. A teacher was respectful among children earlier, but now  disrespect takes place in many situations. That’s why today a teacher must have a determined character
Q: What qualities does this profession develop in you?
A: I think it is tolerance, you begin to  treat all   in a calmer way, the skills of communication  develop, too. The shyness is extirpated.
Q: What can make your profession better?
A: More modern equipment of  cabinets. It will help to improve the process of teaching. Now there is a tendency- one computer for one pupil. They say, that this way we will make the process of education better.



No comments:

Post a Comment