Tuesday 6 October 2015

Talks about Russia


Talks about Russia

Mehdi, 18, is from Lille, France. He studies at a high school and he want to be an engineer and study other languages. We met online and now we are good friends and often chat or talk in Skype. We usually talk about our lives and today I decided to ask his opinion about Russia, the Russian people and culture.

K: You are from France and it`s one of the most beautiful and interesting countries, but now I want to talk about Russia. First of all, give me please 3-5 words which you associate with Russia.

M: (laughing) Bear, communism, Putin, vodka.i' know that russian is the big country in the world,it have a big economic,and a nice naturI heard the news about the Russian attack in Syria.

I heard the news about the Russian attack in Syria.I heard the news about the Russian attack in Syria.I heard the news about the Russian attack in Syria.K: Bears?! Do you really think so? You think that bears are still walking along the streets?

M: (laughing) Of course, not! I think that the contact of Russian people with bears is just a stereotype.matryoshka and vodka and bears

K: I see. But have you ever been to Russia?

M: No, but I watch documentaries about the Russian people and Russian nature sometimes.

K: Was it interesting for you? Do you want to visit our country?

M: Yes, it was really interesting for me! And why not? I will go to Russia one day in the future to study.

K: To study? Have you already chosen the city or the university?

M: No, I didn't choose the university or the city, but I have thought about several countries in Europe and Russia is one of them. For you what's the best cities and Universities to study?

K: Think about Tula State Lev Tolstoy Pedagogical University. We have a special faculty for international students. Our students are rather friendly and welcome international guests. We also have great teachers, and I am sure, you will like them. So, you want to visit Russia, but what do you think about the Russian people? Have you ever met them in real life?

 

M: Thanks a lot! I`ll read about your university. I`ve never met Russian people and I`ve never talked to them face to face, but I saw Russian people in my country and we have Russians in my country, they are studying at the University and working in different companies.  And I think that the Russian people are good at dealing with other people in general.

M: Why not? I think if I`ll go to Russia, I`m sure, I `ll find my couple there.

K: And what do you think about Russian women?

M: The Russian women are well-known for their beauty and intelligence.
K: What about Russian food? Have you heard about it? Or may be tasted it?

M: I have never tasted it, but I heard about borsch. We call it “Red soup”. And I  do want to taste it! I hope a Russian girl someday will cook it for me! But now give me the recipe! (laughing) Ok! What about Russian food? Have you heard about it? Or may be taste it? Ok! What about Russian food? Have you heard about it? Or may be taste it?

K: (laughing) Ok! I`ll write it to you! Thank you very much! Our interview comes to the end. The last question for you. Your wishes for the Russian people?

M: For Russian people? Well… You must work for the development of the country and study hard because the science is the light of the future. And, of course, your men should protect and take better care of your women.

No comments:

Post a Comment