Sunday 11 October 2015

I have interviewed my elder sister – Alena,she is 23 years old, she graduated from TSPU  "Lev Tolstoy" 2 years ago and now she lives and works in Moscow. Let`s begin..

D: Thanks for your agreement to answer my questions. How do you feel after graduating? How is your life changed?

A: You are welcome, I am more than happy to help you! I can't say for sure that my life has changed greatly but some things have. I moved to Moscow, found a permanent job in aviation sphere keeping in mind that I'm a trained teacher and now I work in industrial real estate company. Quite a merry-go-round of life, don’t you think?)) Many things came across and one thing I can say definitely - I became independent and more responsible.
D: I know that you changed your job. Tell me more about this company. What does this company specialize in?
A: It's an industrial real estate developer GDP Quadrat. We sell land plots with prepared infrastructure (gas pipeline and electricity substation, water and sewage systems, roads) to foreign and Russian investors who want to start a production in Russia. The greatest project at this moment is the Special economic zone in Stupino district of the Moscow region.
D:  Do you feel like this work is your true calling? Or it is the intermediate stage in your life?
 
A: You know I do not feel like working as an assistant for the rest of my life. I receive a lot of experience at my work, I’ve get acquainted with so many people who are professionals in what they do. I never thought that I would be connected with real estate professionally in some way but know I am, and this is so cool and interesting!   
 
D: Do you have any benefits in your work except networking? Not a secret for me that you have traveled a lot lately.
A: You cannot hide anything from your family J Yeah, the most valuable advantage of my work now is that I travel a lot visiting professional exhibitions and fairs, meeting clients abroad and just enjoy Europe!
D: That`s the great opportunity! I`m so envy! Another interesting point about you is that in the school time you were interested in journalism. And you were quite good at it. Maybe you can give me some useful advices, share your experience!
A: To tell the truth I was planning to study journalism at the university and devoted not so many time to practice writing and interview skills, so I cannot be called an expert in this sphere. But I’ve learned one important thing – if you want to be good at what you do, you should learn something new every day! If we speak about journalism, you may start with reading news articles and interviews to broaden your vocabulary and copycat professional writing style.  
D: Thank you so much for your instructions, answers and of course for your time. It was a pleasure for me to interview you!

A: You are very welcome! Good luck with everything you do ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment