Sunday 4 October 2015

Visual writing task
I’m surrounded by people. It is my friend`s birthday. The cars are parking around the house. The guys are stylishly dressed .They capture a history moment. They take lots of pictures .I know them for ages . Holiday atmosphere. Happiness is in the air. The music is so loud. I hear the rustling of gifts wrapping. The house is full of laughing. Everybody smiles. The sound of glasses.The table is full of different tasty food . I’m wearing tighty jeans .I can not taste all this appetizing food.The weather is cold and windy. But i feel like summer is back. Girls changed dresses on sweamwear. I am standing near the pool. Water is splashed around because of jumping in the water. It seems like we went back to childhood. No worries and anxieties.The morning is coming. I feel tired and want to sleep in my bed. I call a taxi and pack my bag. It`s time to say goodbye. I am sitting in the car and put the headphones. The music relaxes me. It was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment