Sunday 4 October 2015

Visual Writing Arhangelsky



I have been sitting in the city park for about 30 minutes. The time was somewhere between 4 and 6 pm.
Dead leaves soared up into the sky as the light breeze blew. Yes, it was early autumn. I looked at the trees which were on my right. Their crowns were magnificent. All these different shades of red, yellow and green were mixed into the unified color which reminded me of a bonfire.
A light breeze blew again and I felt a bit cold. I wrapped in a coat and listened. It was an amazing silence and the only thing I could hear was the rustling of leaves. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. A strong smell of rotten leaves struck my nostrils. That is what I hate in autumn, this smell was really unpleasant.
Suddenly I heard a laugh. I looked on my left and saw 2 girls passing by me. They talked and laughed very emotional and loud, that’s why I drew attention to them.  One of them had fiery red hair and them reminded me of the color of autumn leaves. About a half minute later these girls disappeared after the turning and I was left alone with the peacefulness. I turned on my favorite music in my headphones, closed my eyes and started to indulge in melancholy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment