Tuesday 6 October 2015

ex "Arsenal" player changed the team

This year basketball team "Arsenal Tula" lost another young player. Nikolay Isayev left the team cause of new contract terms. Now he strengthens his positions in a new club "Unics Kazan".

A: What kind of difficulties have you faced in the new team, Nikolay ?

N: As a rule, signing a contract is always a long process. Moreover, there was a problem with getting the necessary documents. I'm really glad that all paperwork is finally over.

A: Can you say that skill level of the team is the same with yours?

N: Definitely yes. I worked hard this summer, paid a great attention to technique. So, now I'm absolutely calm.

A: Do you know anything about "Unics" training process?

N: All I know is that we will have 3-4 trainings a day. The detailed schedule will be made at the beginning of the season.

A: "Unics" is known as one of the most well-sponsored clubs in Russia. Tell us about working conditions they provide for athletes.

N: All sports equipment is provided by "Spalding" brand, we have limited number of clothes and personal equipment for a season. Other sponsors provide accommodation and team transport. Now I don't know all the nuances of the sponsorship.

A: Thank you for your time, Nikolay. We hope that this season will be the best for your career.

N: I hope so, too. Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, but, in my opinion, the interview is too short, though I consider it as quite informative and good-written. Good language and choice of questions are the pros of this interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, but, in my opinion, the interview is too short, though I consider it as quite informative and good-written. Good language and choice of questions are the pros of this interview.

    ReplyDelete