Wednesday 15 October 2014

Rock club - Flugel


-   Hello. I’m conducting a survey. Could you answer my questions?
-   Yes. Hello.
-   How do you get to now about this place?
-   My friends told me about this club.
-   How often do you come here?
-   Every weekend.
-   What do you like here?
-   I like this atmosphere and music

-  Hello. I’m conducting a survey. Could you answer my questions?
-  Hello. Yes.
-  How do you get to now about this place?
-  I’ m here for the first time. My friends invite me.
-  Tell me about your impression from this place?
-   I like this music. And I’ve met a lot of my friends here.
-  Do Will you come here next timeagain?
-  Yes, of course.

-  Hello. I’m conducting a survey. Could you answer my questions?
-  Hi. Yes.
-  How do you get to now about this place?
-  My friend told me.
-  How often do you come here?
-  This is my second time.
-  What do you like here?
-  Everything, I think. This is the best place for rock concerts.


No comments:

Post a Comment