Sunday 12 October 2014

Interview
The public transport

Each generation has different thoughts about the public transport, they need different things. Some of them like the service and others dislike it. So for me, it has become the important question.
Questions:
1.    How often do you use the public transport?
2.   How much are you satisfied with the public transport?
3.   What would you like to change in the public transport?
Answers:
Alexandra Ivanovna- a pensioner:
1.    Yes, I often take the bus. I usually go to the market and to visit the children.
2.   Now service has become much better, the number of rude people has decreased.
3.   I’d like the transport to go more often, because in cold weather it’s very difficult to wait for transport at the stops.
Angelina- a high-school student:
1.    Not, often. I live close to school, so I use public transport mostly only at weekends.
2.   I’m satisfied with the service.
3.   Well, I’d like to say that the buses were always in working condition.
Ekaterina- a 3-d-year student:
1.    I use transport every day, because I go to the University.
2.   I don’t think about it.
3.   I would like the transport to be clean and to go according to time table and more often.
Eugene Petrovich- a pensioner:
1.    Not often. I live on the center of the town and use it only when I go to paid hospital.
2.   It depends on the situation in some cases there is very little attention to old people.
3.   Fewer accidents would be desirable.
Alex Nikolaevich- a factory worker:
1.    I use public transport every day because I have to go to work and as you can see I don’t have a car.
2.   I like the service and so I can say that it depends on the driver and the shift.
3.   I don’t know exactly but we always want better service.


No comments:

Post a Comment