Sunday 12 October 2014

Interview with strangers in the park's street
Nikita, a student

Do you know, what date is it today?
No, is it October the 2d?
No, Today's the 3d. Do you know why this date is remarkable?
No, I don't.
So, Today's Sergey's Esenin's birthday.What can you tell me about this person?
He's one of the most famous poets, but unfortunately he hanged himself, but I don't believe in this verson.I'm sure he was killed.
What's your favourite poem written by Sergey Alexandrovich?My favourite is "the Birch".


Nastya, a bank manager:

Do you know, what date is it today?
It's October,the 3d. My Granny's Birthday.
Did you know that today is Esenin's birthday?
No, I  didn't.
What do you know about his life and work?He's from Kostromskaya oblast and he lived at the bank of the river. He was inspired by this nature.
What's your favourite poem?
I think, it's "the Birch".

Valentina, a cook in the canteen:
Do you know, what date is it today and why is this date remarkable?
It's October,the 3d, but I don't see something special in this day.
Today's Sergey Esenin's birthday.
He's a great Russian poet. I see him like a curly-haired blond boy who always went against the government and was afraid of nothing. This person appreciated the beauty of the Russian nature.
What's your favourite poem?
My favourite is "the Birch".
Did you know about Sergey's Esenin's monument in the Gorky park?Yes, I know and bring sometimes the flowers there with great pleasure.

Katerina, a fitness-trainer:
Do you know, what date is it today?
 It's October the 3d, Sergey Esenin's birthday and Smile Day.
What do you know about Sergey Esenin?
He's a national poet. I've got beloved lyrics by him : "отговорила роща золотая"
Did you know about Esenin's monument in The Belousov park?No, I didn't, but it's useful to know.

Evgenia, a designer
Do you know, What date is it today?October, the 3d, Sergey Esenin's birthday.
What can you tell me about this person?
Well, that fellow is 119 today. He often wrote about nature, real life in Russia and about his numerous women.
Do you remember the lines from his poetry?Yes, these are : "Россия, нищая Россия...", "Шагане, ты моя Шагане...".
Did you know about Sergey's Esenin's monument in the Gorky park?
Yes, I know where it's situated.
Anna, a geography teacher:
Do you know, what date is it today?October the 3d, Sergey Esenin's birthday.
What can you tell me about him?
Sergez Alexandrovich is extremely talanted bright person who was burnt like a fire but he still make our hearts beating.I heard that heäs commited suicide, but itäs untrue. He was killed, Ithink.
What's your favourite poem?
My  adorable is "ты меня не любишь, не жалеешь".

2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure to read such an article. Firt I liked the idea( topic). We should learn it from you. Because firs you don"t know what to write about and you showed that there are many possibilities and we can also choose one of the holidays of the day as a topic or just include a question about it in our own serveys or interviews. Second, I like the way you asked them. You was so flexible constructing questions and didn't forget to react on people"s answers. More over i'ts informative and now I know that more than a half park's visitors are well-informed in what's going on}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it was informative.and very interesting to read how people answered .what they know about him and their poems ,of course it was a shame to read that line Russia, impoverished Russia belongs to Esenin because this line from a poem by Blok "Russia" .

    As for constructing questions is good,simple and interesting interview.

    ReplyDelete