Sunday 5 October 2014



House of dream
We all dream about something and wait for the moment when these dreams come true. Way to realize a dream is difficult. But always worth a try.
Today I'm interviewing a man who building a house with his own hands.
did you decide to build a house?
In my youth, I have always dreamed of living my own house. I do not like living in an apartment.
Why now?
Accumulated enough money and have more time for this.
Now there are a greater number of houses for sale, why not buy a ready one?
I thought about it, but the plus of building your own house is that you build it for yourself just the way you like
How long do you plan on building?
I would like to finish in 5 years, about (smiles)
Is it difficult to work alone?
Of course, but labor costs money, and the quality is not at the highest level.
And twhat your family thinks about this?
Tthey fully support me, it's all for them.
Can you say that you are now on the way to make your dream come true?
Absolutely true, I lived half of my life, I brought up the child, planted trees , so all I have left is to build a house
I wish you an easy job and positive mood. Thanks for the interview.



Follow your dreams, do not stop when you fail, and you will be the master of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment