Sunday 12 October 2014

Freedom in the hostel
Recently inhabitants of our hostels were allowed to come/leave it twenty-four hours a day. So, I decided to ask people what they think about curfew elimination. 
Here is a small list of my questions:
1) Do you like living in a hostel?
2) What do you think about curfew elimination?
3) Has it affected your life somehow?

Catherine: I adore living in a hostel. I think you can feel a real student life there. And I think it's a right decision to cancel curfew. It didn't ease my life much, because I don't work late or something else. But now I know that when I come back to the hostel I'll be allowed to come at any time.

Nick: Yes, I really like living in a hostel, and it's good that we finally have no curfew. We were looking forward to it and now, after 2 years, we are finally free!

Diana: I really like living in a hostel. I'm very glad that now we can come home at any time. My motto is "More freedom!". It hasn't affected my life yet, but I'm sure it'll help me in future.

Sergei: Well, the hostel became my second home. I'm not a supporter of night outs. I prefer spending time at home, in warmth and comfort. So, I don't care about curfew.

Julia: You know, I work. I have to combine my studies with it. So, it's a luck for me. Now I can easily come home late ( My shift ends at 12 a.m.) without any explanations.

No comments:

Post a Comment