Sunday 5 October 2014

Eating out in Tula.
You don’t know where to eat out, taste delicious food and have a good time? Yulia tells us everything about cafes in Tula and gives useful advice.
Question: Where is the most delicious food?
Yulia: There are 100s cafes in Tula now. For example, cafés or restaurants of Chinese and European kitchen, fast food like McDonald’s and Burger King, lots of pizzerias and stuff like that. About delicious food? I think the food that our moms cook is the tastiest. But if you want to eat out the most delicious food in “Tarelka” café, because I know how their kitchen works: there are fresh food and no semi-cooked dishes.
Question: What do you think where the healthiest food? Not fast food.
Yulia: The healthiest? I don’t know. I think, when all food is fresh and cooked by professionals it’s the main element of healthy food. Of course, it’s not McDonald’s, you know.
Question: What can you say about the service?
Yulia: Service always depends on administration and director of café. The worst service, I suppose, is in “Beverly Hills” café, because they’re all beginners at this job.
Question: What do you advise for students? What place is not very expensive and is situated near our university?
Yulia: My advice is “Tarelka”, of course. There are delicious food, big assortment and low prices! Or “Podkrepizza”. The prices are not very high there and you find very tasty pasta. Also “Tomato” is a good café and it’s near our university.
Question: What about the worst café in Tula? Where shouldn’t we go?
Yulia: It’s hard question. I don’t know. I heard something about bad service in “Oblaka” café, that waiters are very rude there. But who knows, maybe you feel very scary among clouds.
Question: Oh, you may be right. And what is your impression about the last place you visit?
Yulia: The last place was “Beverly Hills” café. So… they always make mistakes. I think it’s their hobby. Waiters were confused and brought a wrong dish to my friend. She was very upset.
Question: What about romantic? Which café is convenient for dates?
Yulia: I think it’s “Pryanik” café-restaurant. It has summer-opened places with beautiful view of fountain and kremlin. It’s very romantic, especially in evenings.
Question: I know that you work at a Tula’s café. What is the best thing you love about it?
Yulia: I adore my café so much! I think we have the coolest and the friendliest stuff at all city. Our prices are like in Moscow, but have you ever taste our desserts? They are from heaven!

Question: Almost everybody loves coffee. Tell us where is the tastiest coffee?
Yulia: At “Schocoladnitsa”, of course. And it’s not because I work there. We have many different sorts of coffee: espresso, americano, cappuccino, latte, ice-coffee, coffee with our brand chocolate and etc. They have very high quality. We have many fans of our cappuccino with cinnamon.

2 comments:

  1. oh Masha thanx a lot!
    it's really helpful to see the real advice about eating out.. But to tell the truth I went to Beverly Hills checking Julia's negative review and was pleasantly surprised.. Our dinner was perfect and we weren't waiting for a long time.. and one more "but"!I was given the wrong dish LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like a good restaurant review, or even advertising. Interesting enough to read

    ReplyDelete