Monday 12 November 2012

Find the truth you in a mirror




By Anna Zhukova
‘Somebody else’s soul is darkness – tells one Russian proverb. And all the people I know can confirm that it’s true. But since childhood I’m interested in psychology so I always try to get into what’s going on in the people’s minds and why. It’s becoming easier with years of knowing a person, but how to do that if you two have just met?
Suddenly I caught myself on an interesting conclusion: ‘people have their souls’ reflections on their own faces.’ What? How does it work?
Let’s start from the very beginning. Every single face is unique and doesn’t have analogs in this world. With our souls and characters it’s totally the same. Then why can’t it be connected? I tried to remember 5 different faces that I know. And started to look intently to find something unusual. Something bright and flaring. Something to prove my theory and help me in dealing with people. Here’re my results.
Firstly, I looked at my best friends’ face, but found that hard because I already knew everything about that person. Then found some other acquaintances and compared their faces with characteristics. I was totally shocked when found out that I could prevent thousands of quarrels simply looking at their faces closely from the first time! People with strong abilities for studying and learning things have their forehead a bit more oblong.  The physical strength is always visible in people’s neat cheekbones. Pessimist and people inclined to self-reproach have their eyelids a bit lower than others and so on. As for me, I’ve tried to find something about myself in a mirror. But I failed in the same way as with my best friend. Maybe I should use some other technique to get into my own soul. 
And still, we can easily get in what our companions are just having a look at their face. If so, why people never use this? Why do we always need to make a mistake in mind about people around? Hope that they’re much better/worse than what we really see or feel? Try to look in a mirror and find the answers yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment