Sunday 29 September 2013

The Story of a musician.

Today I am going to interview my good friend Alexander Sh. We will learn how he began his musical career and his plans for the future. So, let's start!


AB: I know that you love music and you love to sing. How did you know that music is your calling?
Alex: Hmm. I was 14 years old. It happened quite by accident. I was sitting with friends and singing songs of the band Linkin Park. They told me that I had a good voice and that I might have become a good singer. I listened to their words, and decided to start singing and studying music professionally. I began to learn to sing by myself. After a while I got a keyboard and relying on my ears started to play what I heard and sang.

AB: Wow! This is very interesting and you continued to learn to sing by yourself. Am I right?
Alex: Not exactly. I had a desire to find a teacher for music and I found it. After three months I was singing at the final concert at the House of Officers with the song “The Misery” by Sonata Arctica.

AB: How did you feel at that moment? How do you rate your performance?
Alex: I was not really worried. But I was afraid of making a mistake. Generally I do not sing badly and I think this performance was a small step into the world of music.

AB: Alexander, I heard you were in a rock band. Is that true?
Alex: The absolute truth. It was a command Mystery of Planet: they were four stocky musicians who played in the style of Heavy Metal. By far my appearance as a guest vocalist brought a lot of experience, and showed me how much I was ready for such activities. But, unfortunately, we had a disagreement and I left the band.

AB: Oh, it's sad. What do you do now? Are you going to stay in the music industry or go away?
Alex: I think I will continue to stay on this track. At least for now, I am in search of creative.
 So, we'll see…


AB: Thanks for the great interview! Good luck and goodbye.
By Alexander. B

2 comments:

  1. Alexander, I found your interview interesting, but a little bit short. It shows how your friend is making first steps to the music industry,but some problems are on his way. May be, his experience will help other people to find their place and obtain popularity or success in some sphere of life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexander, I think your interview is very interesting and instructive.This fascinating story about searching a future career will be able to help teens to choose their own future career. Who knows may be it will be a musical career..

    ReplyDelete