Sunday 30 November 2014

The university teacher of positive and English.

The bell rings and she comes in the class holding books and a recorder in her arms. She starts her work with a smile. Her positive vibes spread around the class.
Nelly Anatolievna Khvan has worked in TSPU "Lev Tolstoy" for fourteen years already. Now she is an associate professor and has PhD in philology. "I felt fed up with knowledge so I needed to share it with students."
During the lesson all the students listen to Nelly Anatolievna attentively, make dialogs and practise them. And she corrects their mistakes. “I don't have special methodology in teaching but I try to practise grammar and phonetics, for example, with students in real situations."
Moreover, Nelly Anatolievna had studied at Dargomyzhsky College before she entered TSPU. She has learned in the piano class for four years. "At home I don’t play music any more but a lot of things I learned there are part of my personality. I also try to use music in my work, but I don't have enough time for that."
Her students like the way she teaches and try not to miss lessons. "My English has become much better with Nelly Anatolievna's help. She is a really good teacher and a good person, I have never seen her to be angry with us" the student said. But Nelly Anatolievna thinks she is a negative person and explains her positive by strange sense of humor and good acting.
Nelly Anatolievna is not only a teacher (at university she teaches 6 disciplines) but she also is an author and so-author of fourteen publications. The main publications are about a speech unit in literary texts.

Nelly Anatolievna is not really fond of her job but she likes foreign languages and human sciences. "Other reason - I like the sound of my own voice and I prove myself among students."

1 comment:

  1. I Iiked the profile. Complied with the rules and regulations of writing. Written with the intent and succinctly.

    ReplyDelete