Sunday 9 November 2014

The sport hall.

The clock shows 10.00 am. I open the door to the gym. For me this place seemsvery interesting because the green walls calm you while you stand in the middle of the room. On the left side of the stairs there is a mens hall.
If you look to the right, you can see the women’s hall. On the right side, there isrental not as strange as they all work very wellBehind me the mirror greatly increases your figure and it’s terrible. I recommend not to look into the mirror.
Several simulators are broken. One man comes to the simulator and starts toconsider. Others stand and watch him for a few minutesThe trainer comes and explains that some kid came and broke it.
The faces of those who surround the simulator are upset. I see a woman emergefrom a female trainer with a bottle of water. She breathes as if she held the stoneon the cheat and the water washes down, she turns to the door and leaves . Ten minutes pass and my time is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment