Sunday 30 November 2014

Interview by Kristina Yesina

I interviewed the student of TSPU international faculty in order to learn about his interests and future plans.
1.     -  What can you tell us about yourself?
-         My name is Trang. I am from Vietnam. I`m 24 years old. Now I`m the final year student of the international faculty.
2.     - What are you strengths?
-         My strengths are in being dynamic, ambitious, and self-confident.
3.     - What are you weaknesses?
-         One of my weaknesses is that sometimes I can`t control myself in some difficult cases.
4.     - Who was your favorite manager and why?
-         My favorite manager is Alex Ferguson. He is a former Scottish football manager and player who managed Manchester United from 1986 to 2013. His time as one of the most admired and respected managers in the history of the game.
5.     - Could you describe your ideal job?
-         I think that my ideal job is a dynamic job which gives me good chances in community and development.
6.     - What are some of your personal interests outside of learning?
-         Usually I like going shopping, travelling, and getting to know my new friends better.
7.     - Would you be able to travel?
-         Of course, I think travelling is useful for everyone. I will travel when I have enough money.
8.     - Do you like to study at the university in Tula?
-         No, I don`t like it very much. I am studying at the international faculty. Some teachers are not very good at our specialty. I think they are not serious when they teach us. We don`t study with Russian students. It is a very negative thing for improving our skills in the Russian language. The studying environment can`t be considered as international for foreign students.
9.     - What is your favorite subject at the university?
-         English is my favorite subject at the university.
10.            - Do you like the city?
-         I can`t say I like the Tula city. But it`s OK.
11.             - What are your plans for the future?
-         I want to be a translator or interpreter of three languages: English, Russian, and French.
12.            - Do you want to study in Russia?
-         No, I don`t. After graduation I`ll return to my country.
13.            - Why did you choose to study in Russia?
-         I chose to study in Russia because I learnt the Russian language in high school. Then I received a scholarship for studying in Russia.
14.             – Did you participate in student conferences? If so, in what?
-         I have participated in some conferences of the international faculty at our university. They were scientific conferences about youth problems.


                                                                                            Yesina Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment