Sunday 20 September 2015

Visual writing

A September cool evening . I’m under the clouds . The sun goes down and illuminates the wires with its light , coloring them gold . It’s cold outside. The wind blows . I’m wearing warm clothes. The smoke from chimneys  . I'm starting to smell like them. So does she . I feel hungry. So does she .The sounds of my stomach reach out to my friend and she begins to laugh. So do I .The sound of music makes everything better , as usual . Music suits the mood of the horizon. I see rooftops. I see people - ants . Graffiti .In front of me people continue to live their daily routine . A Man is hugging a woman in the kitchen ,probably his wife  .The battery is dead. We listen to the silence. We listen to the sounds of elevator movement every five minutes . We are sitting on the floor and staring at the sky . I'm so tired . So is she . We watched how the day dies and steals the color out of everyting, leaving us only with our silhouettes. Let’s get out of here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment