Sunday 20 September 2015

In a cafe [Visual writing]

My body is very heavy. I feel every muscle in it and I'm totally exhausted after a hard day. The atmosphere is very cozy and warm.
I see many people starving for delicious food. They are going back and forth to find a free table. There are glaringly bright walls here.
It's a very noisy place. I hear clicking of spoons, forks and knives. People are chewing and talking. You can hear gurgling water and cry of a baby wafting from afar.
Smell is so nice. A lot of odors mixed. I smell something meaty. And delicate scent of fragrant coffe and backing soar in the air. Hunger is getting stronger.
I take a spoon in my hand. It's smooth and polished. I try a dish. So hot and a little oversalt.
Now I feel fit of energy and satisfaction when my stomach is full. A little laziness. I have no desire to go out, want to stay here and take a rest. But I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment