Sunday 13 October 2013

Interview “My favourite sport”.


Interviewer: Hello, Denis.
D.: Hello.
Interviewer: I know that you are interested in different kind of sports. But what's your favourite sport?
D.: Honestly speaking I like swimming a lot.
Interviewer: Can you swim well?
D.: Yes, certainly. I'm quite good at it. I also do some snorkeling and windsurfing.
Interviewer:  I see. Sounds interesting. How long have you been swimming?
D.: I’ve been swimming for 3 years.
Interviewer: That’s great! Do you go in for sports regularly?
D.: Well, at college I don't have much time, but I usually try and go swimming every week for, may be, three or four hours.
Interviewer: Are there any sports that you don't do but like watching?
D.: There are many such sport types. For example, I enjoy watching basketball. I watch the games on TV all the time.
Interviewer: Who's your favorite team, Denis?
D.: My favourite team is “Dinamo”
Interviewer: They're really good this year, aren't they?
D.: Yes, I think  they'll win the championship this year.
Interviewer: It's possible. They have some really good players. So, what kind of sport did you try?
D.: I also tried to surf and windsurf.
Interviewer: Can you tell me a little bit about these sport types?
D.: Yes, of course. I'm very much into these water sports. Surfing is quite popular among young people nowadays. Surfing in other words is wave riding. Surfers stand on special boards and try to ride the ocean waves. Windsurfing is the combination of surfing and sailing. Both sports are very spectacular.
 Interviewer: Are there any special events or competitions in surfing and windsurfing?
D.: Yes, there are. There are World Surfing Championships. Windsurfing features such disciplines as Slalom, Speed racing, Freestyle and else.
Interviewer: I'd like to see one of those competitions. Let me know if there is a coming up event.
D.: Sure.
Interviewer: So, I’m glad you could find a little time for our interview. I hope you like it.
D.: Yes. Nice to meet you. Buy.

Interviewer: Good buy, Denis.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good interview, but there is no introduction at all! So it is not clear who is Denis, what he is going to talk and why you're taking him for an interview!

    ReplyDelete